Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prompt The Second

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have arrived at the beginning of our next cycle. Some of you have expressed dissatisfaction with our previous prompts. Please feel free to e-mail no.occupation@gmail.com with ideas. They will be considered. Also, if you find yourself inspired by something else entirely, feel free to follow that. The prompts are just suggestions, not requirements. For this round, your prompts are as follows:

I
"It's good for what ails you. Trust me."

II
"The question concerning Nazism isn't how something like that could happen, but why it doesn't happen more frequently considering our nature."

III
"I'm afraid I can't help you. You see, as a simple matter of principle, I do not make deals with ghosts."

IV
"A bet on the bookie's death wouldn't pay out anyway."

V
"I was younger then. And I took more risks."

Due Nov. 10

No comments:

Post a Comment